September 12, 2011

One Of Those Days

Welp, I was hoping to spend my evening typing up for you a nice little ditty of a post on our new patio that was poured this weekend, but I had one of those terrible-horrible-no-good-very-bad-day type days. And my brain is so fuzzy that I don't even know that I could put 2 sentences together to explain to you all what took place on Saturday during the patio process (I don't even know if any of what I just said made sense). So, you can look forward to posts about the patio in the next few days.

In the meantime, feel free to stare at the beautiful roses my thoughtful husband bought for me today (*insert big grin*)...


...and I'll be leafing through my new Ballard Designs mag - which also arrived today...


...and dreaming up ways to implement the pretty designs in our house...



...and then I will be heading to bed early.

Thanks for your patience on the house-updates. Seriously, what would I do without you?! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.