September 8, 2011

Are You Ready For Some Football?

The NFL kicks off its 2011 season tonight, and may I just say that I'm super excited?! As you may know, I'm an extreme Packer fan, but I love professional football in general and would watch just about any game. And this year is my first year that I'm participating in a Fantasy Football league. So, I'm excited to be part of that bandwagon as well (*insert fist pump*).

Now Joey, being a Chicago Bears fan and all, doesn't truly appreciate my cheesehead spirit. Nor my purposely-selected green and gold outfits (I did wear a green sweater to work today). Nor my Packers memorabilia. But somehow, we manage to get along during the football season and make the best of our rivalry (although we sit on opposite sides of the room during head-to-head games). Anyhoo...

In honor of football, I thought it'd be fun to share with you a few rooms that are designed to reflect our Teams' colors without being man-cave-ish. I love rooms that are inspired by things we love (like sports), but do it in a nice and subtle way.

Green and Gold/Yellow:









Navy/Blue and Orange:










Which color scheme do you prefer?


As for tonight, GO PACK GO!


*Images via Pinterest Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.