August 2, 2011

Where In the World is Carmen Sandiego Katie Yonke?

Has anyone else seen that game show? The one that I watched every day after school as a kid? To this day, anytime I hear the phrase, "Where in the world is...," I have to sing the Carmen Sandiego part in my head. Anyhoo...

I suppose you may (or may not) be wondering why I haven't posted a single thing on this blog in a week. Well, I apologize for my blogging absence, but just in case you don't know all my personal happenings, I had a REALLY good excuse...


Yes, a baby is a VERY good excuse. I was in the hot and humid state of Georgia visiting my 3-years-younger sister and brother-in-law (BIL?) and now-4-weeks-old niece, Olivia, for the past week. I had blast. And yes, she sometimes sleeps with her tongue sticking out (it runs in the family) and sometimes with her mouth wide open (also runs in the family). And yes, she's the cutest thing I've ever seen. We laughed a lot. We cried a lot (Olivia cried some. I cried saying goodbye.). And now my life will never be the same.

I'll be back this week with more on my trip. My mind is in baby-land right now. So, I hope you eat it up like I do! Otherwise, skip to next week.

See Talk to ya later alligator. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.