August 24, 2011

What Are You Falling For?

I'm falling for ... ALL THINGS FALL!

No, I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm done with summer and fall is calling my name. Big time. In fact, this past weekend I purchased 4 (very-on-sale) fall shirts/sweaters in preparation for cooler weather. I'm ready. I'm waiting...

Apparently, some of you are with me on this one because Pinterest is ablaze with fall-related decor, fashion, and themes. People are pinning away, and it has me, once again, inspired.

All I have to do is read the words below and I find myself craving the fall season like I crave chocolate on my ... well, you know what I mean.


If that doesn't get your heart beating for the next season of the year, here are a few more pictures that might do the trick. These pins sparked my interest and have me thinking about how I might implement the ideas in my own home.




And don't forget about using pumpkins to decorate the inside and outside of your home. There are so many inexpensive, DIY ideas to copy-cat this year.






What are you looking forward to the most about fall? The cool weather? The colorful trees? Breaking out sweaters and scarves? Hot Cider? Tell me I'm not alone here!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.