August 11, 2011

In the Groove(s)...

The fireplace is a W.I.P...you know, a work-in-progress. We've got some primer on the brick (the final paint color has yet to be applied), and it looks bright and fresh and way more "me" than the original dingy brown color.


Painting all the little grooves in the brick is a million times more time consuming than painting, well, anything else. So, the progress is a bit slow. However, I can already tell it will be well worth the effort in the end.


I'm starting to picture what Christmas decorations will look like hanging in front of the new color. But I'm getting a bit ahead of myself. Gotta finish painting first (and then get through 3 months worth of autumn and turkey day).

This was just a small preview. More pictures to come soon. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.