April 27, 2011

My Problem

I feel like my mind is an explosion of ideas the last few weeks. Ideas of designs and creativity that I can implement all over the house. Ideas of items I could make myself. Ideas of ways to re-use old items in new ways. I'm not sure where this is coming from (maybe Pinterest has something to do with it?!), but it's a good thing, I think.

The problem??? I have had NO TIME to implement any of these ideas in the last 2 weeks!

This is why blogland has been lacking a little substance on the homefront. I apologize for it. And while I'm super busy tonight and tomorrow night, Friday night should begin 2 days of (mostly) free time. Yay!

So, hopefully, I will get some projects done over the weekend, and you can rejoice with me next week when I share the details and pics. I can tell you in advance that much of this will likely consist of hanging stuff on our empty walls. I'm in the hanging mood - ready to finally take the risk and poke holes in our newly painted walls - because the "house" just doesn't feel like "home" to me when the walls are naked.

So, here are a few of the things that are inspiring me regarding filling the walls (via Pinterest)...



Wish me luck over the next 4+ days (and pray I don't make too many hole-y mistakes!). Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.