March 3, 2011

Stairs By Numbers

I first saw the idea of numbering stairs on one of the episodes of Sarah's House on HGTV. I thought it was a really fun way to perk up an old wooden staircase in the farmhouse she was remodeling. I love the fun colors, the detail of the orange stripe on each side, and the way that all the stair numbers are unique.



Since seeing this staircase design implemented on this show, I feel like I've notice it recreated more and more by people in their own homes...


{Image courtesy of Restyled Home}


{Image courtesy of Bees Knees Bungalow}


{Image courtesy of Stitch a Wish Designs}


{Image courtesy of Lover Mother}




Personally, I dig the funky stairs! Bring on creativity!

But what do you think? Is this just a fun, trendy idea that will become outdated shortly? Or is this creative design here to stay?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.