February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I just want to wish a Happy Valentine's Day to all my readers. I hope you find this day to be filled with lots of love and hugs and kisses!

While I haven't been one to really decorate-up the house for this particular holiday, I must admit I was greatly inspired by some of the LOVE-ly decorations I came across. And I thought I would share a few with you...


KEY TO MY HEART
{Diary of a Crafty Lady}



VALENTINE MANTLE
{Crap I've Made}




VALENTINE BANNER
{Lemon Tree Creations}



VALENTINE'S PILLOWS
{Felt So Cute}




ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE
{Sisters with Flair}



VALENTINE'S DAY COUNTDOWN
{
Infarrantly Creative}



VALENTINE SUBWAY ART
{Tatertots and Jello}




VALENTINE TILE
{A Day In My Life}




VALENTINE SHELVES
{House of Smith's}




And my personal favorite...

VALENTINE PHOTO CRAFT
{
Fireflies and Jellybeans}





Which one is your favorite? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.