September 22, 2010

Fall Wish List

Tomorrow is the first day of Fall (my favorite season), and personally, I am so excited for the fall season to arrive! I am in the mood for fall food (pumpkin bread, apple crisp, caramel apples), fall scents (pumpkins, cinnamon, burning leaves), and most important - fall decor!

And where else would I turn to first for the latest and greatest in fall merchandise but Pottery Barn?! (How many of you guessed that was coming?)

Pottery Barn just came out with their Welcome Fall catalog which has oodles of decorative items for Fall, Halloween, and even Thanksgiving and Christmas! With over 300 items under $50, there's a lot to choose from to spruce up your home for a festive fall look.

Here are a few of my personal favorites from this catalog:

1. Mercury, Carved, and Rattan decorative pumpkins - great for the porch or front stoop or inside on a table or shelf. These will add definite fall charm to your space.
Price: $19-$29

2. Blacksmith Hurricanes - fill it with potpourri, leaves, acorns, or some other vase filler with a fall-scented candle - a great display on any table.
Sale Price: $29-$102 (depending on size)

3. Cable Knit Throws - a little on the pricier side, but you gotta break out warm and cozy blankets for couch cuddling on those cool fall evenings!
Sale Price: $79

4. Hemstitch Table Linens - these table runners, place mats, and napkins will dress up your table setting for fall and thanksgiving dinners. They come in a variety of colors and can be monogrammed with your initial.
Price: $54 for a set of 6

5. Harvest Leaf Salad Plates and Dipping Bowls - serve your guests in fall fashion with this beautiful dinnerware.
Price: $24-$40 for set of 4


While I probably won't actually purchase many of these items, I can create the same look and feel with what I already have around the house. Plus, you never know what you can find that might be similar at places like Target, T.J. Maxx, or Marshalls. I hope to bust out my fall decor within the next week to give my abode this festive vibe!

So, now that you've seen a few of the items on my fall wish list, please share what you like to decorate your place with for a great fall feel! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.